Paper Moon Vineyards seeks to provide a place to enjoy wine in an atmosphere conducive to reflection and conversation, while promoting responsible consumption.
Code of Conduct
The winery expects:
- Responsible consumption
- Respectful behavior to other guests and Paper Moon staff
Behaviors that would cause removal or refusal of service:
- Intoxication - Yes, we know we're a winery. Please enjoy the wine and cider responsibly.
- False IDs
- Use of illegal drugs
- Damage to property
- Rude language/profanity
- Threatening or aggressive behavior
- Violation of open container laws – please observe posted signs
- NOTE TO BACHELORETTE PARTIES: We are a family-friendly business. Please do not wear or bring in inappropriate attire or decorations.